About this course
Join Professor Naji Tabet and Dr Gosia Raczek, Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS), for an in-person Medicine Refresher Course for Psychiatrists – a two-day course covering topics from general medicine and neurology that are particularly important for practicing psychiatrists.
The course will include a range of speakers who are specialists with expertise in their field, including*:
- Professor Jaime Vera, BSMS, Chair in HIV Medicine
- Dr Zoe Schaedel, GP and Menopause Specialist
- Dr Angus Nisbet Consultant Neurologist and Sleep Physician
- Dr Julia Aram, Consultant Neurologist
- Timothy Chevassut, Professor of Haematology, BSMS
- Professor Mike Okorie, Professor of Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics, BSMS
- Dr Tejal Richardson, Consultant Geriatrician
- Dr Sing Sim, Consultant in diabetes and endocrinology
- Dr Tom Alway, Consultant Cardiologist
- Dr Romey Saha, Consultant Neurologist
Speakers will deliver practical, clinically focused sessions to refresh knowledge in the fields of: cardiovascular medicine, neurology, endocrinology, menopause and sleep disorders.
The course is tailored to refresh the medical knowledge of psychiatrists at all grades of training and career stage.
Refreshments and lunch are included and free parking is available. Register for both days of the course for £250, or a single day for £200 (six CPD points per day).
*Our schedule is subject to change and we will finalise details with attendees closer to the date.
To find out more please email: Linda Bennett >
See the full schedule and Book your place here >