The Teaching and Innovation in Medical Education (TIME) course is a series of one-day training events designed to enhance the teaching skills of doctors and health professionals. This course has been developed by BSMS to support individuals who are (or will be) involved in teaching our students at undergraduate or postgraduate level. This course runs throughout the year. Attendance is free to eligible individuals.
The course covers the following topics:
- Understanding the BSMS curriculum and structure
- Theories of teaching and learning for small or large groups
- Learning how to give effective feedback to learners and how to evaluate your teaching
- Use of social media in teaching
- Use of new technologies to enhance learning and teaching
For further details please contact DME@bsms.ac.uk >